Things I like about being single #10835 I can wear blue and green lipstick with caftans I sewed and put dead leaves in my hair without talking about it.
I’ve gotten this a couple of times now, so I guess I need to do it!
1. When I was a young kid I would worry I’d somehow accidentally poisoned myself, and would sit outside thinking “this is the last time I’m going to see all of this”
2. The smell of cantaloupe is so vile to me I have to leave the room
3. I pretty much always have paint on me somewhere
4. When I was a kid I had little pet tree frogs and named all of the Tarzan
5. I have a legit phobia of slugs
6. All but one of my wisdom teeth grew in like normal molars.
7. At my pre-school, teachers would do a home visit to meet their students before the school year started. When I was five and my teacher came over, I got a beer out of the fridge and offered it to her.
8. I have very little idea of what I want to do with my master’s degree
9. In high school I won a national geography medal. I still have it
10. I measure my hair with a tape measure